Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Decorating and Re decorating

Today I'm just doing a quick post of my fall entry table, mantle and a sneak peek of next weeks post.. I pretty much just decorate and then re decorate some more when I find more yard sale treasures :)  
Sorry I have been MIA lately, I am working on a few bigger projects and have been a little slower than I would like to be. 





This Grape wreath topiary wrapped in Christmas lights is so cute and really lights up the mantle.
I got 3 in a set at a yard sale for 2$ and this large candle holder I bought at a yard sale for 3$ it still had the 27$ price tag on it! score!! :)

The sparkly pumpkin, glass cloche and yellow bucket is from Tai pan. 




Here is a little picture of my next post. It's a mustard-ish stool/wannabe end table haha, check back next week for the finished look :) 

Thanks for stopping by 

No comments:

Post a Comment