Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

decorating for the holidays on a budget



I just wanted to talk to you guys about decorating on a budget. Especially with all the holidays coming up. 
when I hear people asking me how they can decorate and make everything look cute without all the money. I get super excited. It's all about finding pieces, mixing and matching and creating your own look. My goal is to look like I have a well thought out plan and design when really I go to yard sales and pick up pieces here and there, give them a little paint or burlap bow and wa lah!! Rod Works/ Tai Pan/ Pottery Barn look without their price tag. Here are a few recent yard sale finds that I wanted to share with you today. 




The wooden pumpkins were 5$ at a yard sale
the vase filler stuff is from Ross and Shop ko for about 10$ 
The lantern & burlap vase  was from Tj Maxx for 7$ each




The black cake stand you have seen from a previous post it was 
bought at a yard sale for 1$ the wreath was .50 and the wooden balls were 5$ at Ross
The little orange vase was on clearance at Tai pan for 2.50$



This barn wood frame was from a yard sale for 5$ I'm totally in love with it!
P.S. lets pretend like you can't see me ;)








And last but not least this wreath I made!!!
I bought the grapevine wreath at a yard sale for 1.50$ it already had the leaves
on it all I did was added a deer horn from the collection and tied this cute chevron print burlap :)
The burlap was purchased from hobby lobby on sale for 2.50!!

Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment