Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

Decorating on a budget




Hi guys I just wanted to share a few pictures of my recent finds and inspire people who are trying to decorate on a budget like me. 




This coffee table i repainted with a color by kwall called saltbush. The antlers are some my husband found and the lantern was bought at TJ Maxx, the small wreath was a whopping .50 cents and the black stand is actually a cake stand from yet again a yard sale for 1$ :) 



                                     




This old wood box thing my grandma found for me at a yard sale for 1$ 


I will be adding a mirror and wreath above this soon... BUT Can I just say I love my entryway??
not only is it adorable all of this was either yard sale or TJ Maxx 


Thanks for checking out my blog, be sure to stop by often for new ideas  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment